Sunday, April 20, 2014

Janae Babay

So Saturday afternoons conference rolls around. I warn all the elders
that my sister is singing in the choir and to keep their eyes peeled.
So song one and two and three go by, I'm on the edge of the pew just
waiting ..no sign of janae.

Closing song rolls in and I think, I'll be so sad if I don't get to see her.
Out of fear I'd miss her if I closed my eyes, I said a prayer in my
heart so hard.
I pled with tears filling up my eyes, please let me see janae. I just
need to see her.
The song was coming to a close and my heart just ached. When I felt
like all hope was lost, the camera changed and my sweet janae was
front and center.
You would have thought I'd just won a trip to Disneyland. It was the
happiest moment of all time. I just wept and thanked my Father in
Heaven for hearing my desperate prayer.
After conference we were in the bathroom and sister Tanner said, I
said and prayer in my heart that you'd see janae.

What a tender mercy.
The Lord answers prayers. He knows what we need individually.
I testify that is true.

I love my family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment