Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Mission life in the fast lane



Hello my lovely family!
Mission life in the city is a whole different ball game. My head has been spinning for two straight weeks. There's so much to do and not enough time to do it!
We had Missionary Leadership Council earlier this week and it was quite an incredible experience. It was a revelatory meeting in regards to changes that have and are taking place in our mission and we were privileged to learn about a lot of wonderful things that will be happening in the North Carolina Charlotte Mission in the next few months. Dad, about June 23rd: I cannot wait for that broadcast. It's going to be won.der.ful. Elder Evans explained some things that would be discussed during the meeting and I can't wait for it to get here. Let's just say there are a lot of exciting things evolving in missionary work. It's such an exciting time to be a member of this great Church.
Sister Craven is so excited we're serving in her ward and that we're so close to them now. At MLC she came up to us and told us she wanted to come out with us and a few days ago we had the opportunity to teach with her. I was nervous and was acting all day like I had never taught anyone before but when we went to our investigators house I said a little prayer to be calm and just focus on the Spirit. In Doctrine and Covenants 11 it says if we're prepared, the Spirit can guide is in what we need to say. True doctrine. Our tongues shall be loosed as we seek to teach by the Spirit.
Your Father in Heaven loves you! This gospel is true. I know Thomas S. Monson is called of God. I sustain him with my whole heart!
I love y'all so very much. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy Father's day daddio:) Wish I could be there to celebrate with you!!I love you so very much. thank you for all you do for me!
Love,
Sister Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment