Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Week of all Weeks.....



Hello my wonderful family. I love you.
After a stressful week it ended perfectly with two wonderful baptisms on Saturday. I've got all the details written down that I'll be sure to tell you but it was all just wonderful. T. was all smiles the whole time. Elder Fowles who serves in our ward too baptized her. She was baptized first and we went back by the font with her. Before she walked down the stairs we had a quick prayer with her. There was the sweetest Spirit present and all the nervous and excited energy had all three of us smiling from ear to ear. She said some of the sweetest things after when we were with her in the dressing room. Then we stepped back out by the font to see S. get baptized. President Craven was able to baptize him and it was the best.  The Spirit was so strong throughout the entire service and I was just so happy. Their confirmations on Sunday were just as powerful. It was all so great.
We're adding to our teaching pool right now and meeting some really great people. I am so amazed at how timing is everything. When we are obedient and revelatory in our planning, we are placed in exactly the right places at the right times. The people we meet and the situations they are in when we meet them is proof that we have a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of each of us and knows what we stand in need of.
I love this great work! I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world. God loves you, I love you and I hope y'all have a wonderful week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment