Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Monday FUNDAY

Happy Monday! I love y'all so much. It was fun to see you in those videos!
We had a good week here. Aside from the fact that it was negative six
with the wind chill on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was killer but we
survived. 
We taught some really good people and one of our eternal 
investigators came to church yesterday which was really exciting. He's
one of the most stubborn people I've ever met. I pulled my naggy
teasing side out on him and was pretty straight up with him. His thing
is to say "don't give up on me" but he doesn't do much to progress.
But who knows what will happen with him. We can't force him, he'll
have to come around to it himself. He knows it's all true, just
stubborn.
Our ward boundaries changed yesterday! Harrah! It's exciting.
Everything's going to change which will be really good for the work
here.
I'm reading in the Book of Mormon right now and taking it really slow.
I am learning more than I've ever learned before. It's incredible.
Also here's a really good quote from a Mormon message by Elder
Holland. "Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t
come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus
Christ, they come." Go watch the video. It's the best. It's called
Good Things to Come.
I don't have much to say this week, I'm sorry. But I love y'all a
whole lot. Best of luck with school, work, and life! Y'all are in my
prayers constantly. I love you!
Love,
Sister Mad

No comments:

Post a Comment