Monday, July 21, 2014

I sure love you North Carolina

my dearest loved ones, 
This week has been filled with every emotion imaginable. I sat in church yesterday with my heart so full of love and admiration for the people of this branch and the people of North Carolina that I have come to know and love. I've been keeping it quiet that my time was coming to a close and yesterday during sacrament meeting President Craven said, It's a tender day today for us and for Sister Webber. It's her last Sunday as a missionary, there was an audible gasp, followed by some very kind and tender words from President Craven that filled my entire soul with so much comfort and peace.
I had my exit interview with President yesterday and my heart just wanted to explode. It was such a wonderful thing. 
It was hard to hold back the tears I've been trying to cover the last six weeks, even the last eighteen months.
As a missionary, it seems that your time will never end, that you'll never return to 'normal' life, and that you'll never see your family again. and then it just comes, and you realize that this land and these people hold your heart and you don't want to leave.
I am grateful for my time as a full time missionary. This sacred experience has taught me more than anything I ever imagined. I am eternally grateful for my loving Heavenly Father who knew I needed this in my life and for my life.
I know I'm coming home this week, but I'll never leave the North Carolina Charlotte Mission. The principles I've learned and applied here have made me a new person. Still Madi, but I now know who I am. When we know who we are, we act differently.
I know this is the work of the Lord. The Doctrine of Christ transforms our lives if we live it! I know God lives! He knows us and loves us and wants us to return to live with Him again. Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer! The saving ordinances of the priesthood unlock the Redeeming power of His Atonement in our lives. Through making andkeeping sacred covenants, we change.
Thank you for your endless love and prayers. I could not have done this without each and every one of you.
See you soon. :)
All my love,
Sister Madison Rose Webber







No comments:

Post a Comment