Monday, March 4, 2013

Madi: The trainer who trains.....

Family! Hello! 
As you know its been a crazy week!

We found four new investigators in two days and I was so excited about it. My mind is so scattered right now that I can't even think straight to tell you all that happened this week but it was a great week. We taught a lady named Rena and her sister Mary. Rena has cancer and is going through therapy right now and received a blessing from the previous Elders just before we got to the area. She said that blessing is the only reason why she's alive and she is SO receptive to everything we share with her. We taught her three times this week alone and she cries every time we pray for her and the Spirit is always so strong. They are both so wonderful. I'm sad I'll be leaving them but I know they're in good hands. 

We have another investigator who was a "former investigator" but recently had a change of heart and wanted to start meeting with the missionaries again. He's been at church the last two weeks and said as soon as he has a sure answer to his prayers, nothing will be stopping him from getting baptized. He knows it. He'll be baptized before the end of the month.

As you know, I got a call Saturday night from President Craven telling me that I'd be transferred this week to a new area and that I'd be training.. Tears started streaming the minute he said it all and I have felt 100% overwhelmed since then. I'm still a baby in the mission field but I know that I'll survive with the Lord's help. I may not know what I'm doing but the Lord knows what he's doing and I need to always remember that. I was in shock all day. Right after I got off the phone with him, a member of our ward was at our apartment to pick us up for dinner. I don't remember a thing that went on at dinner that night. My head's been spinning ever since. 

It's a crazy time in the mission field but it is so exciting. It's such a privilege to be a missionary at this time. Anything is possible when we trust in the Lord. I'm learning that more everyday. This is an experience of a lifetime and I am loving it, as hard as it is. 

Kate bo bate: I am Yuri the trainer who trains :) We both will be. I sent a letter to you last week. I don't know how long it'll take to get there but I put in some good stuff:)
Mom and Dad: Thanks for all the encouraging words! I love you both so much! Thank you for all you do for me and thank you for the picture of all the cute Colony boys. I sure miss them! 
Gramma Patti: Happy birthday!! Hope you had a great day! Sure love you! 

Well. I'll let you know my new address as soon as possible. I love y'all so much. Keep me in your prayers this week....it's going to be a little crazy. But i KNOW the Lord is mindful of each of us and blesses us tremendously when we are exactly obedient. 
keep on keepin on! 
Love y'all, 
Sister Webber











No comments:

Post a Comment