Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wooo Baby

What a week! Family. I love you. Thank you for being the best people I ever knew.
We had Mission Leadership Council this week which is always the best. Seriously. It is always such a revelatory experience and the Spirit is always so strong and we're surrounded by such wonderful missionaries who are so inspired. I love it.
We went on our exchanges this week and during both exchanges, miracles happened. President Craven always says to pray for and expect miracles while we're on exchanges with these Sisters and it never ceases to amaze me what great things happen when we are faithful.
The fourth of July was great! Members took all five of us down to the Catawba Indian Reservation in South Carolina for the stake activity. There were a million non members there with everyone so it was great to meet so many people and watch a few fireworks in the pouring rain. We had to be home at 930 but we still got to see a few. It was the best. And shout out to the Brownies, my SC people. It's a wonderful place. I'm glad I can say now that I've been to the great state of South Carolina. :)
Charlotte is growing on me and I'm loving everything about it. You don't come across the same kind of people every day in Utah. All these preachers would make the best members of the church. They're all so passionate about what they believe. Last night we met a preacher while looking for a less active member...he taught us a bunch of what he believed and gave us a few brief moments for us to testify about what we know is true. It was so good. He invited us to come back and teach him about the Restoration after he concluded his nine minute prayer. Nine. Minutes. While we stood in the rain and prayed with this man. It was the best.
I don't have tons of time to write today. But I hope this is sufficient:) 27 new missionaries are coming in today and we get to go be with them and President and Sister Craven and the Assistants this afternoon at the Mission Home. I'm excited to see all the anxious new missionaries. It'll be fun:) All that nervous energy is the best.
The work is hastening my friends. I'm so glad we all get to be a part of it. I love being a missionary. I know our Father in Heaven is so aware of each of His children. I'm so grateful for that knowledge.
I love y'all. Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Webber
P.s. I'd love me some letters:) write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment