Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Honey, Honey....

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write today. I have to sign up for
classes and we are moving so there's not a lot of extra time. But
that's okay. It's been a good week here. Transfers slapped us in the
face and took some of our favorite missionaries to far distances.
Elder Zaugg who I've been in Reedy Creek with for months got moved and
made and an assistant. We still see him because were always around the
assistants but change still stinks. The elder that's new in our
area/our new zone leader saw me and sister Tanner back in December
during all the iPad training meetings and he said, no way are you two
companions. That would never happen. We all laughed and joked about it
and talked about how fun it would be if all three of us got to serve
together. Look at us now.. All three of us in the same ward. It's the
best. Reedy Creek doesn't know what hit em.

The other night in the late hours of the day when we were headed home,
we decided to stop by someone's house that is the sister of a recent
convert(Micky). She's golden. And has two great kids. Pray for April,
Shay, and Marcus. They are the best. Miracles happen from 830-9pm.
Diligence is key.

We had a leadership training this week because half the leadership in
the mission changed this transfer. Sister Tanner and I had the
opportunity to train at it. It was so good. We related it all to March
madness and the NCAA tournament. (Had to keep the elders attention for
a whole 30 minutes: mission accomplished) it was fun. I don't think
I've been that excited to train at a meeting in a while.

GUESS WHAT. the other day we were driving away from an investigators
neighborhood and there were people all over the sidewalks  and I looked at 
these two people talking and there was a kid next to them and then I realized 
it was Laketa and Qwa'marus!!! 
I slammed on the brakes and jumped out of the car and ran
over to them. It was the happiest reunion I've ever had. It was such a
tender mercy and perfect perfect timing. I love and miss them. The
sisters in that ward said they're still going strong. I can't believe
it's already been almost 5 months since their baptism. Time is flying!

Miracles are happening everyday. Even today! Teaching our sweet
Ukrainian Anna over Skype with Kate. Theres nothing better than that.
I love this gospel. I love being a missionary. Thank you for all you
do for me. I have the best family in the world.
Love you to the moon and back!

Sister Webber

Also, this last pic? Only in the Bible Belt.





No comments:

Post a Comment