Monday, June 16, 2014

North Cackalackee

Hello from North Carolina where we're ten pounds heavier and ten times
happier!!

First, congrats to the cutest new parents, Carlie and Aaron. Baby
Hudson is a little dreamer already. Can't wait to meet him:)
I don't have a lot to report on this week. Sister Tanner got sick for
four straight days so it was a bit of an uneventful week. but we still
saw many miracles.

There's this fun thing that happens here with everyone, and everything
is a crisis. Seriously. So we had a few crises with investigators this
week but everything is back to normal. As normal as normal gets around
here. :)

On Friday we had interviews with President and it was the greatest. I
love it. We talked about a lot of things and he gave me good guidance
and counsel for some of my concerns. He also told us that he plans to
leave us together until I leave. Yeahhh baby. I can't believe I'll be
in Reedy Creek for HALF of my mission. Who would have ever known.
Crazy.
Also, on Saturday we went to a wedding of a recent convert and a
returning less active in the ysa ward here and it was so wonderful.
They have been working towards the temple for many months already and
it was all so great. The bishop said so many wonderful things about
eternal families and what an influence the two of them will make on
generations to come because of the righteous decisions they've made.

I love North Carolina! I love being a missionary! I cherish this
sacred time now and forever! The spirit that is felt when introducing
the gospel to God's children for the first time is unlike any other.
It is miraculous, it is life changing, and it is perfect. I simply
love it.
I love all of you! Thank you for everything you do for me:)
Love always,
Sister Webber

No comments:

Post a Comment