Monday, June 16, 2014

Virginia is for Lovers

We've been assigned to divide and conquer. I'm getting transferred
tomorrow! It's hard to believe. My heart hurts a little. Actually, a
lot. I'll miss Sister Tanner and all our laughs and giggles about the
crazy things that happen to us. I'll miss the city life where the
people are so accessible. I'll miss the members of this ward that have
become my best friends and taught me principles that will shape my
life now and in the eternities.

But, the only consistent thing in the church is change.

I constantly remind myself that this all wouldn't be happening unless
it was what The Lord wanted. I have faith that everything is playing
out how it is supposed to. I have many fears and anxieties about the
next six weeks but when I start to get overly worked about it all I
think about the one liner mom has sent to me week after week
throughout my mission:

"you can do hard things"

I have trust and faith in the Lord. I know my Father in a Heaven
watches over me and has a plan for me. He is in the details of my
life. He knows what is truly going on in my heart and mind.

I'll be serving in Stuart, Virginia! It is a small little branch in
the back woods country of Virginia. I know who my companion is and I'm
grateful that I already know her and we've shared good times in the
past. I've been on many exchanges with her and served in the same
district with her before. She's great. It'll all be a great, memorable
experience.
Here's my address. Google it. Or send me something:)
P.O. Box 1034
300 Staples Ave. Apt D
Stuart, VA 24171
I'll confirm that this is right for sure next week:)

Love you all so much. This gospel is true! God is mindful of us. He
loves each of you so very much. Have the best week!

Sister Webber

"If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest as well as the easiest
times in life can be a blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment